For the first time in Malta, the heart of igaming, the SiGMA Startup Pitch is bringing together investors worth millions and eight startups. Eight finalists with bright ideas with a solid proof of concept.
Short interview with Eman Pulis – “With so many mergers, acquisitions and new investors flocking into gaming, this was the ideal time to launch in Malta and bring the two sides together”.
Meet the self-made entrepreneurs who are willing to mentor, invest in startups and who understand what it takes to build a successful igaming business.
- Nikolai Livori, a young, successful entrepreneur himself, is start-up romantic from Math Epic, brings to the pitch a wealth of experience in early stage and seed funding.
- Carla Marie Vella, CEO of Optimizer Invest, manages one of the most diverse and successful portfolios in igaming, featuring Betit, iGaming Cloud, Casino Heroes, Catena Media, Easy Payment Gateway and many more.
- With the Japanese Government’s backing, Mitsuya Fujimoto from Ganapati is on a mission to promote Japanese culture globally. With his experience and connections, Mitsuya can help these start-ups reach far outside Europe.
- Morten Klein, a property mogul from the Klein Group, has vested interest in e-commerce & igaming companies throughout Europe, including Yggdrasil, Cherry and Comeon.
- Ory Weihs, co-founder and CEO of XLMedia, runs the largest public listed affiliate company for igaming worldwide.
- With a solid presence in Switzerland, EU and the US, Jean Paul Barthet represents a conglomerate of business angels, under the umbrella Go Beyond Early Stage Investment.
- Finally, David Sargeant brings with him fifteen years experience in sports betting and technology. iGaming Ideas helps start-ups get from idea to revenue generating leanly.
Watch the Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iafDFta1eAs