The Chevron Services Group is a compliance consultancy operating throughout Europe in the field of compliance and risk management. We offer our clients a wide range of consulting services in the area of compliance, including data protection, money laundering prevention and regulation. Our services also include the sharing of our expertise through face-to-face training and e-learning courses. Through an interdisciplinary approach and an international team, we support our clients in dealing with new challenges, in planning and implementing measures in the operational business and in outsourcing regulated positions and business-critical services.
In order to support our team in Obertshausen near Frankfurt we are looking for an
External Auditor (m/w/d) (Part- or Full-Time)
As an external auditor, you will support the planning, organisation and execution of audit projects of our clients in Germany and Malta, with a focus on compliance management systems. You shall be responsible for performing the audits at the clients’ premises and/or remotely from our offices in Germany and Malta or from home office.
- The planning, organisation and execution of audits regarding design, functionality and effectiveness of compliance management and control systems
- Review of business processes with regards to compliance, reliability, and efficiency
- Preparation of meaningful, standardized audit reports documenting audit procedures and
results in the following areas:
- Regulatory Compliance
- Anti Money Laundering
- Anti-Terrorist Financing
- Data Protection / GDPR
- Ensure adequate policies and procedures are in place covering all the above mentioned key areas
- The role will be supported by expert audit consultants from Chevron Consultants, who will provide subject matter expertise (‘SME’), co-sourcing knowledge and resources
- Fluency in English and German, both in speaking and writing
- Knowledge in the conceptual design and testing of internal control systems and management systems, with respect to design, effectiveness and compliance
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office package
- Knowledge of ISO management systems or audit standards (19011) shall be considered an asset
- Understanding of Agile audit approach and use of data analytics in audits advantageous
- Convincing, of confident appearance and possessing strong communication skills
- High level of commitment and result-oriented and capable of acting independently
At Chevron Consultants, each employee can actively shape their knowledge and their career. We work collaboratively to achieve our common goals, while always aiming to deliver the best for our clients.
What we offer
- A friendly and flexible work environment
- A competitive bonus package
- Ongoing development and the opportunity to enhance your skills and deliver tangible results
At Chevron Consultants your voice will be heard. Your opinion really counts. We believe that change comes from taking opportunities into your own hands, so we value and reward entrepreneurial thinking and innovation. Chevron Consultants embraces the diversity and the individual personalities of its people because we believe it is diversity that makes us strong.
If you have any questions in advance, Mr. Lotz will be happy to answer them via the following e-mail address and telephone number 06104/775 1000.
We are looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your earliest possible starting date.